28 February 2013

Well I never

Every time i think that Rapha lot have jumped the shark, they soon enough reel me back in all bulged eyed and fuzzy. I have always loved their merino base layers, I pretty much live in them and they know how to make good eye candy. Some of the emails between rapha and team sky are quiet funny and remember to refer to rule 7

I was in their air street store today for the first time and if you love cycling its hard not to be impressed, though perhaps being overly impressed with the toilets is a little wrong, but they're nice. I remember being dragged to a hawaiian themed bar in Kennington years ago, palm trees, grass skirts, inflatable animals silly drinks etc but when you went to the bathroom it was the worst toilet in south london, piss everywhere, graffiti, would it hurt to put a catcus in here? toilets are a theme too far in that theme bar. not here. Anyway enough about that. really nice application of their brand in a space basically. and got to watch cycling on a massive telly and drink nice coffee for an hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment